Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pearl Farm Beach Resort,Island Garden City of Samal, Philippines


Island Garden City of Samal (IGACOS) is most popular for its beautiful beaches, water falls, and other natural beauties. One of the most popular resort in the Philippines, and perhaps in the world, is the Pearl Farm Beach Resort, located at Kaputian, IGACOS. I would never have visited this place if not for my close friend, Imee, who got tickets from her mother as a gift for the summer vacation. Here are some photos of the things that we did during that day:

A walk from the registration area in Lanang to the boat that would take us to the resort.



Boat ride is 45 minutes - 1 hour. Newspapers were provided for those who would like to spend their time reading. Complimentary bottled water were also provided for the guests during the ride.



A beautiful view of the popular Pearl Farm cottages.



Upon arrival to the resort, the crew were already waiting to welcome the guests. I must say I was impressed, especially when they started giving out welcome drinks. The drink, which is orange-mango flavor, was really delicious and refreshing, perfect for that hot summer day!



Relaxing a bit before plunging into the beach!




This is me and Mitch, my friend's sister, having fun at the beach.





This is my friend, Imee.



Lunch time! Lunch was available from 11:30am - 3:00pm, and the best news is that it was buffet-style so you may eat all you want, all you can! 



Enjoying the summer heat, plus the relaxing ambiance of Pearl Farm.



I hope you enjoyed my photos! Feel free to add your comments and questions below. Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment